TechNova International Certification
TechNova has a tab dedicated to international applicants. This section outlines their policy on certification for international applicants. Here is the policy:
- You must complete the Professional Practice Exam that is required at the time of your application, before being certified and registered.
- Your international work experience must be validated by references that TechNova can directly contact or be supported by certified confirmation letters.
- You must meet all the academic criteria and experience requirements.
- Your one year of Canadian work experience must be at the appropriate level of certification and supported by appropriate references.
- You may have to complete professional development in career orientation.
- You may have to pass a language competency test.
- You must provide proof that you are a resident of Canada such as Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status, if requested.